First established in 1861, we cater for children between the ages of 4 and 11 and currently have just under 70 children on roll split into four classes.
Children at Coberley School come from the surrounding parishes of Coberley, Cowley, Colesbourne, Elkstone and Cheltenham, in addition to Charlton Kings, Leckhampton and other areas of Cheltenham.
Statement of School Vision
Coberley Church of England Primary School has a Christian foundation which it seeks to promote by providing high quality education for all its pupils. Its ethos is underpinned by Christian values which by experience and example provide a basis for life long learning.
"every child, every chance, every day"
- To nurture the academic, personal and moral development of every child in our care.
- To promote the development by each child of their abilities and skill to their maximum potential.
- To create and maintain the ethos which encourages self-reliance, co-operation, enthusiasm and initiative.
- To lay firm foundations through the delivery of the National Curriculum and Religious Education.
- To work in partnership with parents, the church, community and other schools.
Mr Andrew Milner, Headteacher